Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Anderson

Things Miriam loves about Grandpa:

"We do stuff cool"
He lets me help in his garden
He lets me play on the trampoline
He lets me talk to him on the phone, for a LONG time
We love to eat ice cream together






Things Shay loves about Grandpa:

Ah, ba, ca, da
Baa hee haa
Nooooo
Doo doo doo










Things Mallena loves about Pops:

He's willing to do our taxes
He adores my children
I love his jokes--even if they are only groan worthy
He never yelled at me when I backed into cars (it only happened twice)
He is a worthy priesthood holder---he's even worthy to be a bishop
I love how he'd made sure we all knew how to work hard

3 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

i love what Shay has to say about Grandpa Anderson!

Mary Ann and Larry said...

I like your birthday tribute!

Elaine said...

you have a nice looking family. :-)