Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Husband Tag

A lot of you have done this on your blogs. Seeing how it is almost Valentine's Day, I figured I'd join in.

What's his name? Doug
Who said 'I love you' first? I don't remember
Who is taller? Doug
Who is the better singer? Uhh...I would say we're both ok, but I don't recommend sitting by us in church.
Who is smarter? Doug when it comes to Science, but I have more common sense

Who does the laundry? Me, Doug claims he did enough in his mission with his washboard
Who does the dishes? Me, Doug used to help out when I was teaching and pregnant, but not anymore
Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn I'm sure he'd make me do it
Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? Doug--I hate driving
Who is more stubborn? Doug--he never apologizes and can stay silent forever. I can't stand the tension so I always give in.

Who kissed who first? I think Doug kissed me
Who asked who out first? Doug asked me
Who proposed? Doug, after I told him to

Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Me--I have 7 brothers and he has 2 brothers and 2 sisters
Who wears the pants in the family? He likes to think he does, but nothing happens without going through me first.


Ok, so now I feel like I picked on Doug instead of building him up. He is a wonderful husband and father and I'm lucky he picked me.

No comments: