Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Pictures of Home

Ok, so I didn't realize I only had so much room per post. I'm too lazy to go back and rearrange posts, so this is a little out of order. I want to share my home with all of you, but the main reason I'm posting these pictures is because I am so homesick and I just want another reason to look at these pictures again.


This is a picture of the side of my house. The long window looks into the kitchen. Main Street is where you see the truck at the end of the drive. This is the backyard where my dad would make the snow hill. It's been ages since he's done it, but I'm sure he would have enjoyed doing it for his girls. He'd do anything for his grandkids.
This is a shot of the front yard. The circular drive was added the summer Doug and I got married. It was a nice investment, but people still park in the long drive instead of puller through the circular. Strange! Oh, the railing leads to the front door.
Hopefully you enjoyed seeing a little bit of where I come from. Of course the snow kind of hides things a little, but it's a beautiful town. I miss my family so much! Hopefully a year from now we'll be home enjoying their company, and a good snow hill.

6 comments:

emily a. said...

Looks beautiful! I can't believe how much snow they have.

dan and linds said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! And all that space! After living in Philly it's so refreshing to see so much open space! I can definitely see why you love it so much, thanks for sharing! It's fun to see your home and put pictures to what you've told me about it.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Holy Cow!! I know at my parents they gotten tons of snow as well. But it is amazing to see it in pictures. But the west has needed this for so long. They have not had a good winter like this for years!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dan and linds said...

Thanks for letting me know about the sale! They have some cute stuff! Now all I have to do is try to limit myself. It's too easy to justify to in my mind, "but it's on sale..." It's a little harder to explain later to Dan why I bought out the entire store :) Maybe he'll be happy, though, when he comes home and I'm not wearing one of the four pairs of sweats I have on rotation, some more hideous than others :) Here is my email address by the way lshannon7@hotmail.com, although I love getting your comments on my blog too :)

Patty Sampson said...

I have not seen snow like that since...well, I was in Idaho! :) I am so glad you showed us the pics of your home. And I can tell you are feeling homesick. Looking at the pics, with some of my favorite country music EVER playing made me home sick for Idaho too. And I have not lived there in years! You are such a brave trooper for being this far away. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Love ya!
Patty