I've got to go to this playhouse! When we get the sickness out of the air, I'll take a trip with the kiddos. BTW, I like your hair alot. You always have it cut so cute!
That looks like so much fun! Shay looks ADORABLE with her new unplanned haircut! She does look so grown up. I will definately have to put that place on my sightseeing list when we come to visit!
4 comments:
I've got to go to this playhouse! When we get the sickness out of the air, I'll take a trip with the kiddos.
BTW, I like your hair alot. You always have it cut so cute!
these pics are so cute! Shouldn't Shay still be a little baby though? What's she doing looking so grown up?!
That looks like so much fun! Shay looks ADORABLE with her new unplanned haircut! She does look so grown up. I will definately have to put that place on my sightseeing list when we come to visit!
That playhouse is incredible!! Cute pictures of the girls. Was it hard to get them to leave?
Post a Comment