Since Mallena doesn't want to do the blog and I don't want to study for my pharm exam on Friday, I'll do the post. This is inside Gershwin Theater. I am not one who jumps at the opportunity to go to a musical, however, this was the coolest play that I have ever been to. We were the fourth row from the front and had great views. The actors were right there in front of us and if we weren't careful, they could even spit on you accidentally, especially the goat, whatever his name was. The range of vocals was so cool. I was not disappointed by my favorite seen, "Defying Gravity". The show was everything we hoped it would be and then some. This is a definite must see.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
NYC
Since Mallena doesn't want to do the blog and I don't want to study for my pharm exam on Friday, I'll do the post. This is inside Gershwin Theater. I am not one who jumps at the opportunity to go to a musical, however, this was the coolest play that I have ever been to. We were the fourth row from the front and had great views. The actors were right there in front of us and if we weren't careful, they could even spit on you accidentally, especially the goat, whatever his name was. The range of vocals was so cool. I was not disappointed by my favorite seen, "Defying Gravity". The show was everything we hoped it would be and then some. This is a definite must see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks and sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to hear more of the details. I'm so glad you went and took advantage of the many treats the East has for us!
Tell Mallena she has a BAD BLOGGERS ATTITUDE! :) JK...I was seroiusly going to have to pack up and drive over there to get all the juicy Wicked details if a blog wasn't posted today... :)
I am so glad you liked it Doug! Brandon was afraid that we had talked it up so much and that you guys wouldn't end up like it the way we did!! :)
Glad it all worked out!
I think I would take the risk of a goat spitting on me to be where you guys were!!
man, i'm jealous!
Post a Comment