This is a post about Mallena. Obviously this isn't her doing this post, because she would never brag about herself. So............. I will do it. She is always bragging about me and what I am doing, but here is the other side of the story. She works so hard at trying to please everyone that she never takes care of herself. She never takes a break and is always working. She has done such a great job at taking care of Miriam and Shaylynn. She has been teaching them so much and so well. Anyways, let me tell you what she has been doing for me. Every night she even makes me a lunch for school. I know, you all think I'm lazy. YEP!!!! She even left me a wonderful note yesterday. She is awesome!!!! The one thing I notice most about her hard work, is that she doesn't tell me everything she has done each day. She isn't looking for recognition. Well Mallena, we all recognize it even if we don't say it. Thank you so much for all you do. She has on many occasions made dinners for our friends whether, they are sick, alone, or she just feels like doing it. What a wonderful wife and mother. We love you!! Maybe I should of saved this for Mothers Day. Oops.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
What a wonderful wife!
This is a post about Mallena. Obviously this isn't her doing this post, because she would never brag about herself. So............. I will do it. She is always bragging about me and what I am doing, but here is the other side of the story. She works so hard at trying to please everyone that she never takes care of herself. She never takes a break and is always working. She has done such a great job at taking care of Miriam and Shaylynn. She has been teaching them so much and so well. Anyways, let me tell you what she has been doing for me. Every night she even makes me a lunch for school. I know, you all think I'm lazy. YEP!!!! She even left me a wonderful note yesterday. She is awesome!!!! The one thing I notice most about her hard work, is that she doesn't tell me everything she has done each day. She isn't looking for recognition. Well Mallena, we all recognize it even if we don't say it. Thank you so much for all you do. She has on many occasions made dinners for our friends whether, they are sick, alone, or she just feels like doing it. What a wonderful wife and mother. We love you!! Maybe I should of saved this for Mothers Day. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
WELL, isn't that just so sweet?? We all think the same Mallena--you are amazing!!
Shock! Gasp! Yes, Doug you should have waited until Mother's Day, but now you have to do something else! Thank you for your kind words, but it is rather embarrassing. :) I'm just glad you notice. However; now the music doesn't match with the first post. Hmmmm....oh well.
I love the new look of your blog. What a great you family you guys are.
Doug, that is so sweet of you & yes Mallena does deserve it! I love the new look & pictures. Rebecca knows how to make the songs come up randomly.
LOVE that picture of Mallena- quite a babe! She is fantastic and I'm glad you wrote all of this for your records.
What a great husband your are doug! I must agree you do have a great wife! I quite enjoy Mallena as a friend!
I guess this is going to be a long comment....
I really love the new layout on your blog! And the new pictures!
Since you have your questionnaire and picture in, I don't have to heckle you about that and that was most of the information on Saturday. ;-)
Miriam has to be at the church at 6:30, there are no morning classes, and the rest of your guests should be in their seats before 7.
My mom put the pink tights in Miriam's bag on Saturday, so don't go looking for more!
Can't wait to see you on Saturday! It's going to be a great time!
Maybe I should have emailed...
Elder Ricks!
I found your blog on your updated mission page. Congrats on the family and school.
Good Luck!
Wowsers.....Mallena you are a hottie! Love your bridal shot! I agree with Doug, you are a Wonderful mother, wife, and friend too! Doug, I think your pretty great too! You're one of the most dedicated people I know! And yes, that would have been AWESOME on Mother's Day! However, everyday should be Mother's day (clearly I expect recognition as a mother, unlike Mallena.......oh well)
Post a Comment