My friend Emily has gotten me hooked on the television sensation, So You Think You Can Dance. I have really enjoyed some of the dances, and some, well, not so much. It has been a great excuse to get together with the girls and watch.
I want to share with you my favorite dance from last night.
If you're like me, and want to watch it again, take a look at this next clip. It explains a little about the dance and it has the judges giving their take on the dance. By the way, the girl is from Utah.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
So right before I clicked on your blog, I was on YouTube watching clips from So You Think You Can Dance (including the army one and tim burton one you were talking about last night...LOVED both of them). Great minds think alike :) I'm becoming addicted!
P.S. I did some blog stalking and your little nephew is absolutely precious! Congrats to your brother and sister-in-law!
Okay---is she seriously wearing SKINNY JEANS with weirdo TENNIS SHOES? Ya...that was the one big turnoff for me...other than that, way to go! :)
i like the new layout!
that dance is amazing, by the way! i wish i could dance like that.
Heaven, pure heaven! I could watch these clips everyday.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to move like that?
I miss watching with Em so much - Yes it is a total obsession. I think its the reason why Mel loves to dance so much. I was obsessed while I was prego and the first few months of her existence. :)
I totally agree! I really enjoyed tham! They had such passion. Most of them did a really good job Wed. night. We will have to have a BIG finale party!
That was pretty cool. you have the whole show on here without commercials. That makes it even better.
thanks you Mallena and Emily for making me obssessed!
Post a Comment