You may remember me announcing the birth of my friend Lindsay's baby. Well, Lindsay is so sweet and lets Miriam hold Oakley whenever we're around. Thanks Lindsay! Miriam is always talking about Oakley and how she wants us to have a baby just like her.
Oh, funny story, Miriam has a set of princess figurines she received for her birthday. She plays with them at least once a day. On Friday she informed me that we needed to have 10 more kids. Shocked, I asked her why. She said we needed 11 girls and one boy in our family. Again, I asked her why we needed that many. Her response? So she would have enough siblings to play with her princess dolls, one per kid. Of course, there is only ONE boy figurine so that's why we can only have one boy in our family. Now there's logic for you!
Here are some pictures of Miriam with her new favorite person, Oakley.
Miriam loves to touch her face, she's gentle, but in this picture it looks like she's trying to scrub her cheek.

5 comments:
Too cute!!!
I can totally see her logic. Sounds like Jenna's kind of logic. That's why we won't be buying that princess set. jk! :)
So cute! I love that she asked if she could send shay back for a smaller one. Such a good big sister!
Oh! I think Miriam is trying to hint that "It's Time!" Ha Ha, she is gonna be such a good helper when it is time though. She looks so cute!
It's a good thing Jazzy only has one princess figurine!
Miriam is definitely ready for a baby to be added to your family whether you are or not! she is a good big sister.
miriam is such a cutie! yah..i think she's ready for a little brother...
Post a Comment