Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm an Aunt....Again!

My brother and sister-in-law had their baby on Sunday (8/10/08) afternoon. I couldn't quite catch her first name, but her middle and last name are Kate Anderson. She was 5 lbs. 12 oz. with a lengthy 21 inches.

Congratulations Seth and Sherry on your new miracle! I can't wait to see her. Love you!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY, HOORAY! An aunt again!!! And a great aunt at that!

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Congratulations to all concerned!

dan and linds said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I've always loved the name Kate.

Anonymous said...

Shane's sister had her baby on 08-08-08 Friday at 8:00. The lady next to her had her baby also that day at 8:08 and her baby weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces. Pretty cool huh! This summer has been full of babies huh?
Oh...and don't feel bad, I'm still in the diaper stage too...well not me but Jaz. I haven't really even tried though. I'm too lazy.

Anonymous said...

Missed you at the 10 year reunion. We had a really good time.ou. Hope things are going well for y