Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Love Watching Gymnastics!

Ok, so what you're about to see is not "serious" gymnastics, but I think it's pretty amazing what people can do with their bodies. You may have already seen these, but I thought they were worth sharing anyway. Enjoy!


Paula Hunt on Uneven Bars




Paulette Huntinova's Floor Exercise




Paulette Huntinova's Beam Routine

4 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

that's hilarious! i just spend the last 1/2 hour or so going through all your funny gymnastic clips. now i should probably go do something productive..like change a diaper or something..

Mary Ann and Larry said...

I have seen the first one & was happy to see the others. I could watch those over & over, they are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That was FANTASTIC! I have never seen those and as I was watching the first one, I kept thinking (the sound was off, btw) that you had it all wrong... and got the wrong video. Oh, that was great!

dan and linds said...

Haha! Dan and I have been sitting here laughing our heads off at these videos, love them!