Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Girls are Better Decoraters Than I Am!

We made these cute looking pumpkins a few weeks ago for an Enrichment Craft Night. It was a lot of fun, and thanks Tricia for the supplies and guidance. It took three people to help me do it, but I finally got the pumpkins done. I'm pleased with how they turned out.

Miriam and Shaylynn LOVED them and decided to put them to work that night.....


I was impressed that they thought to use them as a table decoration. Hmmm....I hadn't thought of that. Good thing they got their dad's decorating ability and not mine.

4 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

was a prettily decorated table, good job girls!

Rebecca Hansen said...

was=what, yes~ i went to Rigby

Anonymous said...

Looks like thanksgiving dinner!

dan and linds said...

Maybe they can help me decorate my house! My pumpkins are still in my trunk, right where we left them when I rushed out with the screaming baby.