Thursday, December 25, 2008

Back in Idaho

Here is our latest update. We made it back to beautiful Idaho. Instead of writing, I'm just going to show you with pictures.


The ABF Trucks Shows Up


Packing Up The Truck


On the Airplane


Miriam on the phone with grandma at the Denver Airport

Shay taking it easy on the floor waiting for the plane


Playing in the snow at Grandma & Grandpa Anderson's

Being pulled at Grandma & Grandpa Ricks'




8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

OH GOSH!@ I am so glad you posted. I just realized I have GOT to get back to you about your message you left. DANG IT! Sorry I forgot. A phone call is on it's way today!

Rebecca Hansen said...

cute pictures. i love that sled! it's great having you guys back ; )

emily a. said...

Glad you made it back okay. I MISS YOU!!!

dan and linds said...

I'm glad you all made it safe and sound! Look at all that snow! Your pictures look a lot like Salt Lake right now, it's so fun to have such a white Christmas. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with family, I'm so glad! I don't know what I'll do when I get back to Philadelphia and realize you're not there though :(

Amy said...

I'm glad you made it to Idaho safe and sound. Traveling is never very fun. I am so jealous of the snow. I wish we could get more of that stuff here. We do miss you though. I hope you had a good Christmas!!

Mary Ann and Larry said...

I am very impressed you have posted pictures! You are a busy lady. It is SOOO good to have you all back home.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I don't like to always be reminded that you guys are back in Idaho! So would ya update!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sierra Parke said...

Hi Mallena! It feels so different with you and your family gone. I walked down to Tricia's yesterday and it seemed odd not seeing your cheery door decorations on your apartment door. We've been thinking of you and your family. It looks like you are enjoying being back home. It looks pretty cold there...of course today we had a high in Philadelphia of 15 degrees! Brrrrrrrrrrr.