Thursday, January 29, 2009

Would You Let Me Stay With You?


My name is Doug and my wife and kids think I'm a pretty cool guy. I'm going to be flying into Philadelphia to take the first part of my boards around the middle of March. I am willing to eat just about anything and I'm okay sleeping on a couch. Other than needing a ride to Trenton, N.J. to pick up my car, I'll leave you alone and not ask for any favors. Would you be willing to host me?


Doug didn't have anything to do with this post, but I am asking for some help. Doug will be going to Philadelphia to take his boards so that he can drive our car home. If you're willing and able to help, would you let me know. I'm sorry to impose, but well, what are friends for?

7 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

He is more then welcome to stay with us. We only have a sofa bed in our living room but Ive been told its very comfortable. Let us know how we can help.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

We can help in anyway! We can drive him around, he can stay at our place, whatever we can do to help! It will be fun to see him again! And why is your car still here, or should I not ask!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

You know we would take him too! We even have a fancy futon!

Rebecca Hansen said...

You make me laugh, mallena ; )

emily a. said...

Are you kidding me? Of course he has a place to stay. So it looks like he has his pick. We've got the blow up bed and a nice comfy couch so he could have his pick.

Just let us know. Tricia just told me about your car drama. I'm SO SORRY.

dan and linds said...

I am finally getting caught up on everyone's blogs (instead of doing something useful during Oakley's nap) and saw this post. We would love to help in any way we can! We have a spare bedroom and an air mattress, and can definitely give him rides. Anything.
P.S. I need to call you!!! I am a bad friend, and it is taking me way too long to call you back.

Patty Sampson said...

I read your plea- how cute of you to post it like that! And was about to volunteer, but it looks like you have more than enough help. I hope Doug will be here over a Sunday so he can see everyone. And good luck on those exams! I miss you! I hope Idaho is treating you well. :)