Why parents should always check their children's homework before they hand it in:
A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment.

After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:
Dear Mrs. Davis,
I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This is a picture of me selling a shovel.
Mrs. Harrington

4 comments:
I LOVE this story! I got it in an email a few weeks ago, but it did not have the picture attached. Now that I see it the whole thing makes much more sense!
I guess we are all getting the same forwards. I died laughing when I saw this.
Hi Mallena, I haven't been keeping up with everyone's blogs, lately, but I finally got a chance to read up on yours. First, of all, that picture is HILARIOUS! And, I'm happy that you are all settled in Idaho now, but sorry that you're stuck in a scary church calling. Good luck with that! Oh, and tell Shay that Trever says 'hi.' ;)
I taped this on the cupboard in the teacher's room at school because I thought it was so funny!
Post a Comment