You know how sometimes you end up on a blog and you're not sure how you got there. You clicked on a random name on a friend's blog and then from there you pick another random name. Well, today I came across a blog that just screamed, "SHARE ME!" The only way I could think to share it with everyone was through my blog. The blog is called "A Little Help From Your Friends!"
It's a blog created by women who have either lost babies before or after birth, and women who are unable to conceive. My desire to be a better mother to my own two miracles has been strengthened. I have a stronger resolve to not take the little things for granted.
By the way, the title of the blog is a link. Just click it and it will take you directly there.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. I have been so strengthened by the stories of so many women who have "loved and lost". It makes me feel even more grateful for my chance to be a Mommy. Thanks for the link!! I miss you.
That video always makes me teary. We are so blessed!
Thanks for posting this link Mallena. I really appreciate reading others stories and the strength they gain from them.
Wow.. the Lord works in mysterious ways. My sister is struggling and losing hope and it has been breaking my heart. Then you point me to this blog and it is something that I think she needs to gain some hope! Thanks!!!
Powerful...wow...Thanks for sharing this link... it was a really good reminder for me right now.
Post a Comment