Day 2's Ensemble:
I realized that I didn't get a close up of Miriam's face yesterday. Doesn't she have amazing eyes?
I was trying to describe her hair to Doug and it wasn't going to well. I finally just took a picture. It looks better in person than it does in a picture. My dad bought her this hair clip at the Rexburg Farmer's Market while I was in Park City. She was so excited about it and I think he was pleased as punch to get her something. Silly Daddy!

5 comments:
I am in love with Miriam's eyes. She's so beautiful and I love how cute and proud she looks in her new clothes. That's so cute Doug got her a hair clip- it's cute!
What a pretty girl! Those brown eyes with that blond hair... I'm sure Doug has the baseball bat ready :) I love all of her school clothes, very cute outfits you two have put together!
I love Miriam's sweet little face. Her personality matches it, too.
She is gonna be a knockout when she's older...thanx to her mama's genes! No offense Doug...Just teasing. Miriam definately has Doug's eyes. That puppy dog look is gonna get her all sorts of stuff!
She DOES have amazing eyes!! What a cute way to document the first few days...and hey, she's got GREAT shoes in every pic!
Post a Comment