I LOVE it!! I went from crying to laughing in mere seconds when Miriam asked if he could stay with you. Just like finding a puppy, only a trillion times better.
Aww...how sweet! They really love their Daddy! What a great moment to have on video. Surprises are the best! To see their cute reaction was even better! Very cute!
I thought the girls would explode when they saw Daddy. How adorable!! I love the adoration, and affection, and happiness in their faces. But them asking if he can stay nearly broke my heart. I can't wait for this trial to be over for your family. There is just a heart wrenching side to children missing Daddy.
I can see my kids doing that when Luke starts rotations. I about cried knowing they don't get to see their daddy that much right now. That is such a fun video to have to remember how much they love their daddy.
11 comments:
This made me cry!!! I bet Doug felt like a hundred million trillion dollars with a greeting like that.
I LOVE it!! I went from crying to laughing in mere seconds when Miriam asked if he could stay with you. Just like finding a puppy, only a trillion times better.
That made me cry too. I can't imagine how much you and the girls miss him. These programs are so lame that keep you apart.
That was extremely cute! Miriam is so funny. We watched it over and over!
That was so precious!
oh my gosh! i about cried, how adorable!
Aww...how sweet! They really love their Daddy! What a great moment to have on video. Surprises are the best! To see their cute reaction was even better! Very cute!
I thought the girls would explode when they saw Daddy. How adorable!! I love the adoration, and affection, and happiness in their faces. But them asking if he can stay nearly broke my heart. I can't wait for this trial to be over for your family. There is just a heart wrenching side to children missing Daddy.
What a great video clip! The best gifts are family.
Oh my gosh, you nearly had me in tears! You guys have such a sweet adorable family. What a great idea to tape this.
I can see my kids doing that when Luke starts rotations. I about cried knowing they don't get to see their daddy that much right now. That is such a fun video to have to remember how much they love their daddy.
Post a Comment