Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I came across this video on YouTube and wanted to share it with all of you. A group of more than 2,000 people from the Second Baptist Church in Houston, TX, gathered together to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord.




This dance was done in Budapest, Hungary. As I watched these dances, my heart filled to bursting. It was so wonderful to see that there are people out there willing and ready to share their love for the Lord. Sometimes if feels like Satan is the one winning, but seeing there are so many people all over the world fighting the same battle gives me courage. The Lord will return, He will win, we just have to hold on and keep pressing forward.

5 comments:

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Very cool! I felt like joining them. Nice to see people of all ages dancing to uplifting, joyous music. Okay, I must admit...it reminded me of Zumba some of those dance moves.

Elaine said...

Love Youtube-thanks for sharing. Happy Easter!

emily a. said...

I would LOVE to be apart of one of these someday.

Shilowe said...

That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Patty Sampson said...

That was really moving! I got chills, shed a few tears. Thank you for showing us that. It is most moving that these aren't LDS people and aren't from the US. It makes me feel like the people of the Lord are thousands stronger than I ever knew, and it fills me with hope and joy.