Thursday, February 28, 2008

ARRRRR

Ok, so my last post is driving me nuts. How come there is so much space between my two pictures. I've tried everything I know to fix it, but it hasn't worked. ARRRRR! Doug, this is why I don't post that often! It takes me FOREVER and then it doesn't work right.

Hmmm...well now that I've got that off my chest, I best be getting back to updating our blog.

2 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

go to 'edit posts' and it'll bring up your post...all you have to do is delete the space between the pics. hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Leave it up to Rebecca the blogging pro----I do leave comments to all your pictures but for some reason the computer thinks I'm only allowed one comment a week. I'll figure it out eventually. I'm right there with ya! Watch, this comment won't post!