Neither can I. It was a picture I got of the internet. Doesn't it just fascinate you how these little miracles form?Ok, so why the picture? I'm just pleased to announce, now that I'm free to do so, I think, that there is going to be another Anderson in the family. My brother Seth and his beautiful wife Sherry are expecting their first child in August. We are very happy for them.
We are also excited about the cute little one that Doug's brother and his wife will be having in June.
Unfortunately it will be a little bit before we can see the wee ones. We also won't be able to see two cute skinny women get fat and bloated. Shame. That's my favorite part of other people being pregnant. Kidding, kidding! I love the part when they're sick and I'm not.
Ok, sarcasm aside, I am very happy for the new members coming into our family. Also, I'm very excited for all you gals in the ward that are expecting. What fun it will be to be one of the few skinnier people in the Primary. Hee, hee. I'm looking forward to this.

10 comments:
I thought you were making an announcement and I was like "NO WAY"
For a split second I thought you were announcing a new Ricks, but I am happy for the new Anderson also! You have a devilish streak in you, don't you?
Yeah, you had me going there!
Okay, so you are SUPER skinny yourself and so you just need to stop that!
Babies are miracles, truly. Congrats to your family and to all the girls in our ward.
you had me there, too! you're so funny, so make me laugh ; ) congrats to your brother and his wife! I also love the part where it's someone else who's fat instead of me for once!
i meant to say, "you make me laugh" not "so make me laugh" ... having kids makes you stupid, too. sorry!
p.s. also, i love the new music you put on your blog ; )
i'm done posting comments now, i promise!
heheheh
oooh.........you almost got me! You are tricky! You're so cute. Hope you are feeling better!
I missed you on sunday- it's not the same without you. I hope you are feeling better. I've wanted to stop by to see you but I've just been swamped with school. Sorry!
Post a Comment