Since Mallena took a cheap shot at me, I'm going to give you the truth.
What's her name? Mallena
Who said 'I love you' first? Of course I did, she's hot. Not that looks are everything of course.
Who is taller? Me
Who is the better singer? Mallena is by far the best singer.
Who is smarter? Street Smart- Me The one with the brain- Her
Who does the laundry? Of course the wife. Kidding!!!!
Who does the dishes? Again, obviously the wife. I help out when I can.
Who pays the bills? Mallena
Who mows the lawn? We all know I would mow.
Who cooks dinner? The one with the brains, Mallena. Excellent cook!!!
Who drives when you are together? Are you crazy, of course me.
Who is more stubborn? Not a fair question- Me
Who kissed who first? I kissed her first, but ask who started the heavy duty kiss.
Who asked who out first? I asked Mallena
Who proposed? Me
Who is more sensitive? Ha! Mallena. Tissues anyone?
Who has more siblings? Mallena by far.
Who wears the pants in the family? Who wears the pants in any family? Men just let women wear them to make them happy, which makes us happy.
Now that I have gotten that off my chest. I better run.

2 comments:
hahaha!!! It looks like a tag war. You two are so cute! I am not sure who I believe on some of these answers:)
Mallena don't worry,unfortunately,I think Cams fo-llet is here to stay.....well for just a little bit longer.The funny thing is I think I actually like it. It must have something to do with growing up around all the Idaho hicks.
lol you guys make me laugh!
Post a Comment