Doug's Spring Break is this week and we've been looking forward to it for a long time. We had a long list of things we wanted to get done, and fun things we wanted to do as a family.
Well, yesterday after Stake Conference Doug starting feeling sick and this morning he woke up with strep throat. Great! I had a Dr. appointment that I had been planning on him driving me to, but I ended up going by myself. Then I had to run to Walmart to get a Rx and some popsicles. I know, I know, it doesn't sound like a big deal, but those of you who know me know that I DON'T DRIVE! I was terrified the whole time, but somehow was able to make it to where I needed to be. Phew!
Now I'm worried Doug will make me drive more since I proved today that I can do it. :( Let's hope not!
Here's hoping he gets better for this weekend. I don't want anything to mess up our trip to NYC.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
OH NO. You have already had your fair share of sickness! I hope he gets over it quickly. Can't wait to hear about your NYC trip!
I am so sorry to hear Doug has strep throat, but congratulations on making it safely where you needed to be. I also can't wait to hear about your NYC trip!
You are much more brave than you give yourself credit for. And I am pretty sure you called me for help regarding your appointment and I was only partially alive. HA HA! You should have said, "TRICIA, snap out of it!!! I need your help! You will have to give me the details. I am sorry Doug is sick, but SUPER proud you braved the crazy road!
i hate driving, too, so i totally understand! that's too bad doug has strep, hopefully he'll get over it soon without passing it on!
Oh man! That is the worst- him being sick during his Spring Break (they sure don't get many breaks from school)! I hope he feels better soon and in time for your big trip! You are very brave, driving here in Philadelphia is SCARY! We are heading out to Utah on Friday, I can't wait to hear about Wicked when I come back! I hope you guys have a wonderful time!
Yeah Mallena! I didn't realize that you had to drive all those places. You actually got popsickles for me! I am deeply grateful. What a great friend.
I hope he gets feeling better soon so you can have a fun NYC trip. I am so jealous that you are going to see Wicked. Take lots of pic to share with us.
p.s I really like Shaylynns(not planned) hair cut,she looks adorable. I love that picture where she is holding the bag with the hair chunk in it. SO CUTE! It made me laugh when you said that Miriam hid the hair in her tent. That is so funny!
Okay--you have had time to have gone to Wicked already--WHERE'S THE REVIEW?!?! I am dying to know what you guys thought!!!!!
Post a Comment