After everyone left we discussed what she had done. Apparently she cut it while I was on the computer---TWO days before! The most upsetting part was that instead of telling me what she had done, she chose to hide the hair in her tent. I guess I can't blame her since we had just talked about NOT cutting dolls hair because it doesn't grow back, and it makes a mess.
Well, luckily Tricia was there to save the day and was able to give her a cute bob. Poor Doug came home without having a clue about what had happened. I think he about passed out, he really loves long hair on the girls. Poor guy. Oh well, I think all of us are finally getting used to seeing her with short hair, but I still miss that really long, beautiful brown hair.
Hopefully Miriam has learned her lesson and is just as understanding when Shaylynn wants to take a chunk out of her hair.
Before Haircut:

6 comments:
Crazy story--but super cute haircut!! Let's face it--you have the kind of kids that will look so darn adorable even if they scribbled with black marker all over their face! :)
Oh goodness... this would explain the short bob. It looks really cute on her. She got lucky! At least she didn't cut it to the scalp!
Well, I'll vouch for Shay's haircut- it looks adorable on her.
Wow, at least she still looks adorable with her new haircut. Maybe Miriam reasoned that Shay's hair WOULD grow out so it was okay.
you've got to admit, she does look really cute with the bob!
I agree with the black magic marker comment! Both girls are cute no matter what...... but we won't tell Miriam that. We don't want any more "surprises"!!
Post a Comment