- Pick up the nearest book {at least 123 pages}
- Turn to page 123
- Find the 6th sentence
- Post the 6th sentence on your blog
"Severe cases require lamellar eyelid division and cryotherapy to the posterior lamella."
That, my friends, came from Doug's Clinical Opthalmology book. There are some very disturbing pictures on the other page, but I won't disturb your dreams with them. If you'd like to learn more about "Acquired distichiasis" you'd better ask Doug. I don't have a clue what it is, but it sure does look icky.

6 comments:
Yikes, definitely not light reading at your house!
Yes, Mallena, I would most certainly like to learn more about Aquired distichiasis. It sounds super interesting.
The treat all of us wives of medical student husbands have- weird words of a new language and gross pictures!
Eau. Sounds like you are in a mine field of scary books if that was the closest one you reached for. I hope the next one you read is less horrifying. :) Thanks for posting. I like interesting things, even if it is nightmare fodder.
i've tagged you ; ) check out my blog for details
You need to keep better books on hand, and make Doug clean up his stuff:)
Amanda
Post a Comment