Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Miriam!

Today is Miriam's 5th birthday! I can't believe my little angel has gotten so old in such a short amount of time. I have been teary the past couple of days, but today was a little easier to keep my mind off of it since we had her party. More about that later. This post is all about Miriam!

I LOVE how Miriam is so kind hearted. She has a talent for knowing how other people are feeling. If she senses sadness than she is quick to try and fix the situation.

I LOVE the outfits she creates. Usually they are pretty good, but I love those times that it just doesn't quite look right. If I try and hint at changing it, she says, "It's ok Mom, I think it looks cute." Keep that attitude kiddo--it will serve you well during peer pressure.

I LOVE the puppy dog look! It's more of a love/hate relationship. She has this look that can pretty much get her anything she wants. Doug used to do the same look to his
mom, and now this is payback. I'm not sure why I have to suffer---now I get it from two people. I don't stand a chance! It may be slightly annoying, but I can't resist it!

I LOVE how Miriam loves EVERYTHING! She can play with any toy and think it's great, she loves most clothes, especially if they are frilly. It actually makes it hard to shop for her because I want to buy her everything, but can't afford to. Plus, it wouldn't be good for her. :)

I LOVE how much Miriam loves. Even after a hard day together, I never doubt how much she loves me. She just climbs on my lap and says, "Mommy I love you, you're the greatest mommy ever." Needless to say, it melts the tension and we're good to go.


Miriam, I love you baby! I can't thank Heavenly Father enough that
he entrusted such a sweet spirit to our family. You are very special and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! So does Daddy and Shay.

Here are some pictures of my darling angel through the years. Enjoy!


Happy BIRTH Day!

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy 4th Birthday!


Happy 5th Birthday!

10 comments:

Mary Ann and Larry said...

What a wonderful tribute to Miriam!! I absolutely loved it. Happy Birthday Miriam, you are a real princess!

Rebecca Hansen said...

that is the most adorable little princess picture EVER, she is such a cutie sweet girl~ we love you miriam! Happy Birthday!

Rachel Holloway said...

Well, we just so happen to love Miriam too! She has such a sweet spirit and cheerful disposition (sound too mary poppinish??)

HAPPY BIG 5 MIRIAM!!!

Elaine said...

I love all the pictures. What a great way to show how she has grown. I almost feel like crying myself!

The Molen's said...

A princess party was suiting! She is an angel child! What a cutie!

emily a. said...

You really were sent a little angel from above. I loved seeing Miriam over the years- she's adorable.

dan and linds said...

Happy Birthday Miriam! Wow, they grow so fast! She truly is such a sweet, special girl!

Darlynn said...

Happy Birthday to Miriam! She's so cute, I loved all the pictures!

Casey said...

What a little princess. I'm so sad we missed it!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

What a good mom you are! That is partly why she is the way she is. Very cute pictures! Looks like she had a fun princess birthday!