Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Momma!

Mala Anderson

Top 10 Things I Love About My Mom:

10. Things I'm buying have a tendency to end up in her shopping cart and on her debit card.

9. I love how she's smoking hot for a 54 year-old woman.

8. She is SMART! I love being able to call her about medical issues and getting the answer without having to sit in a waiting room.

7. She cheers for both sides. She can't stand to pick a side, so she cheers for everyone. If she had to pick, it would be the underdog.

6. She'd rather pay for something than plan it (family reunion, party, etc.).

5. She takes each calling in the church seriously. She tries to fulfill her calling to the best of her ability. Nothing is ever half done.

4. She's supportive of my decisions--even if she's not sure about what I'm thinking.

3. Her generosity astounds me. I'm going to end it with that because she likes to do those things without being recognized for them.

2. She raised 5 boys and then CHOSE to raise 2 more. Need I say more?

1. She has a strong testimony of the gospel and she loves the Lord. The Spirit shines through her face.

2 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

What a nice thing Mallena! I think I am going to copy your idea on my blog! Mom's are sure great!!!

emily a. said...

This was such a sweet, thoughtful list. Your mom is beautiful and YOU look just like her!