Rebecca Tagged Me (Ages Ago)
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys: 1 ~ Sitting and talking to Doug when he's actually listening to me. 2 ~ My two darling daughters. 3 ~ Talking on the phone with a good friend.
Fears: 1 ~ Something bad happening to Doug, right after he graduates and has a TON of money taken out in student loans. 2 ~ Something bad happening to one of my girls. 3 ~ Bugs of any shape and size.
Goals: 1 ~ Getting my pictures in order so I can either scrapbook, or at least put them in albums. 2 ~ Walk on the treadmill every morning. 3 ~ Planning fun things to do while Doug is home next week.
Current Obsessions/Collections: 1 ~ Reading a new book every 1-2 days (I'm trying to read every book I brought with me so I can say I used it and didn't drag it here for nothing). 2 ~ Cleaning my kitchen and keeping it clean. 3 ~ White Cheddar Popcorn
Random Surprising Facts About Me: 1 ~ I have a very quick temper (probably not much of a surprise to some of you). 2 ~ I don't like camping, unless I'm in a 5th wheel trailer. 3 ~ I have to shower and wash my hair every day or I feel greasy and gross all day.
I'm supposed to tag 5 people now. Let's see, Elaine, Lindsay, Hollie, Sierra, and Natalie B. I just picked 5, but if you weren't picked, don't cry---I secretly wanted to put your name down, so in a way, you really were picked.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks for playing! i love your kermit the frog song, too ; )
You are too funny....guess we will cross camping off of our list of things to do with you guys! :) jk...we haven't been EVER together...
It was so fun to talk today! SO THRILLED! I just love talking to you--wish we were closer and could hang out more! Will be waiting for you to plan a big trip to Cleveland! We're here and waiting!
Doug's going to be home next week-- that is exciting! That white cheddar popcorn, love that stuff! And I wish I could develop an obsession as worthy as your kitchen cleaning!
Post a Comment