I haven't really posted anything lately. I like to post only once a day because then I'm more likely to get comments on each post as opposed to one comment for a million posts. Well, once I start blogging it's easier to just do it all and get caught up. I've found I just don't have the desire to post all the time. I have to be in the right mood, and when I get in that mood I'd better post. Well, today that mood came and here we are. I've tried to catch up on all of our comings and goings for the past few weeks. I included a TON of pictures, mostly for family, but if you like pictures then you're in for a treat. If you don't, well, you may want to stop reading now.
Enjoy!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love all the pictures. Isn't it funny how all of a sudden you get the urge to do something you normally don't do on a daily basis such as clean, blog, cook, etc. I just got hit with the cooking bug 2 hours ago and so far I've made rolls, candied chicken, corn, potatoes and brownies. I normally cook a dinner once every 3 weeks. My poor family.
Whoa! And you didn't invite me for dinner, Melina? :)
I check daily & also love seeing all the pictures & hearing your updates Mallena. I do that cause my life is kinda boring.
I LOVE your background/ template!! The blue flowers are adorable!! How do you do that? Is there a web site that gives you instructions to change the template? I am completely lost on how to do that.
As for the posting, I totally understand. I find most people don't have a ton of time. But I do love to hear how things are with you. :)
I wish I had time to comment on every post! They were ALL cute, cute....like always! :) Glad to be back from vacation and finally getting to see your new updates. You are so funny...
BTW...where are the blue flowers someone was talking about in your background....am I missing something? I sure don't see them!
Post a Comment