Saturday, July 19, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

In case you were wondering, I am not related to the Andersen's that just had their baby. Those of you who are in the ward know this, but I realized anyone else looking at my blog might be confused by my previous maiden name. Well, maybe, the Andersen is spelled differently.

Anyway, my brother is going to have a baby next month, but they live in Utah and I won't be able to see that wee one for a little while. Hope that cleared any confusion. I would love to claim Sage as one of the family, but alas, I cannot.

When I went up earlier to check on the Andersen's Ryan was trying his hand at blogging. I'm anxiously waiting for a new post with PICTURES! If you're interested in seeing what a cute newborn looks like, head on over. Their blog is under Emily and Ryan, or you can just click HERE and it will take you there.

2 comments:

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Okay, that clears things up. I didn't catch the dad's name. Probably skimmed over it.

Rebecca Hansen said...

your brother is going to have a baby? wow...there's a medical marvel... you know, being a guy and all...