I thought I'd share some more of my favorite dances. These are from past weeks, but there weren't any tonight that I absolutely loved. Maybe that's because I was too busy holding baby Sage and baby Oakley. Hee, hee!
I am not a fan of Twitch or Comfort OR the hip hop genera, unless it's some sort of sappy love routine. Well, I have to say, for some strange reason, I REALLY enjoyed this routine--even though it had all three of the previous things mentioned. What do you think?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chelsie and that's all I need to say (by the way, I fixed my previous post so all the dances work now)!
Emily, this one's for you! Yes, she does get her dress stuck. Hee, hee!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that's funny because as i was watching parts of it last night i thought, "I bet Mallena is watching this right now!" (minus the time difference) right I was!
I love it when you post the dances and thank you for adding that last one- that was so funny.
thanks for your comments to my blog. I'm still trying to read up on everyone elses that I know. I like the dances (too funny).
LOVED Comfort and Twitch in that routine! I wanted to get up and dance!
You make me laugh...thanks for sharing your obsession... :)
I still can't believe Mark and Chelsie (I probably didn't spell her name right) went home the same night and that the finale is this week! I can't wait!
Post a Comment