Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'd Like to Hire Your Eyes!

Hello dear friends. The time has come for me to start packing all of our junk so we can move it with us to IDAHO. I am on the lookout for decent sized and in good shape boxes. If you happen across any would you be so kind to snatch them up for me? Without a car I'm not apt to get out much and dumpster dive. I couldn't pay you for your services, unless you take cookies or rolls for payment. Thanks in advance.

Happy Hunting!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hospitals have a good selection because they get so many supplies in them. Just call their operator and ask for the person who does supplies / shipping receiving and ask them. :)

Bonnie said...

Are you really there - You made it babe! I am so happy for you to be able to go home, but I think you'll miss all the wonderful friends you've made in Philly. Shelby and I always got our boxes from the wine and spirits store because they have tons of them, they are free, and they are so thick and sturdy. Thats what I would recommend to you. Its always funny too ecspecially when a bunch of Mormons open your moving truck and see a bunch of Jack Daniels boxes. :)

The Molen's said...

Oooh, I like bonnie's idea, just to be a little rebelious! He he. I will keep my ears and eyes open. If you want me to, I could always go to wine and spirits and pick up some boxes for you....they are next to trader joes. let me know.

Rebecca Hansen said...

i found an ad in the paper the other day for 100 big moving boxes for a dollar each... so i thought i'd buy them all and ship them all to you....then i realized, "oh wait...i DON'T have $300".... but it's the thought that counts ; )

Patty Sampson said...

Bonnie is right, the the best book boxes are the ones from liquer stores. I also have a few that we have gotten from ordering baby stuff that I can drop off. Good luck with the packing. It is a pain, but the move is exciting I am sure.

Rebecca Hansen said...

hey, you stole my blog background! I'm still waiting (and getting ever so impatient about it) for some halloween pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mallena,

I met you last night at the relief society event. I enjoyed myself! I'm moving in two weeks and I'm happy to say that I have a couple of unused and gently used boxes left from Uhaul. I can bring them by whenever you like.