Did you hear her say, "Not again" and Shaylynn saying, "Good Job"? Poor thing felt SOOOOO bad, but we thought it was hilarious!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
I celebrated my birthday almost a month ago, but this video clip is just too funny not to share. Previous to this being taken, Miriam had accidentally spilled the beans on what one of my presents was. Actually, since I had purchased my own presents the night before, it wasn't like she spilled much. She felt really bad though about answering my question of, "What could be in this box". I asked her if she wanted to help me blow out my candle. Well, watch the video and see what happens. Pay close attention to her face, it's priceless!
Did you hear her say, "Not again" and Shaylynn saying, "Good Job"? Poor thing felt SOOOOO bad, but we thought it was hilarious!
Did you hear her say, "Not again" and Shaylynn saying, "Good Job"? Poor thing felt SOOOOO bad, but we thought it was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That was hillarious! Brigham, Jaz, and I watched this over and over. Jaz sang with the clip every time. I love the look on your face and then Miriam's! She rolls her eyes like, "OOPS! I'm sorry Mom!" That was just priceless!
AHH!! I hope I wished you a happy birthday...and if I didn't, SO SORRY@ How about this....for your birthday, I will edit your family pic. :) Shoot them my way via email...full size. Will get them back to you for printing! :)
Deal?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LATE. That was so funny!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate. We miss you guys too.
So cute! She is such a sweetheart to feel so bad!
that is soo funny! i watched it like 10 times, and laughed every time! miriam is so cute!
That was so cute...You are so sweet with your girls.
loved it! that was so cute.
That was so funny! I watched it over & over. Poor Miriam...so sweet to feel so bad.
First of all, Happy Belated Birthday! And secondly, that was super cute! Kids are so fun! And your two are just darling!
That is really cute. Little kids do the funniest things. I liked her reaction, like she might be in trouble.
Post a Comment