Here's my fairy doll:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Think I Can, I Think I Can, I Think I Can......
Today Miriam's school had a parade with each class creating a float based on a book. Her kindergarten class did the story The Little Engine That Could. Miriam chose to dress up as a doll from the story. We were in such a rush to get to the bus this morning that I didn't get any pictures taken. However; when she got home we took some. Her makeup looked a lot better this morning! For some reason the freckles looked more realistic----the second time-----it looked like I attacked her face with a brown pencil. We won't even talk about the hair! Sigh.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
cute, cute! I love her little outfit!! Now, how's that for creative thinking!?!? What a smart cookie!
How cute!!!!!!!
What a neat idea her school came up with. You too came up with such a creative costume for her! How cute.
I LOVE the pink fuzzy scarf! I want one too! :) I just love schools that are creative and make it fun for the kids. And you are so great for helping her fit right in- pencil on the face and all. :) ADORABLE! Just think of all the great memories you guys are making. I still remember school at that age and the awesome activities we had.
Adorable. Adorable. Adorable.
I'm loving the hair-do's you are creating.
I hope Brigham does stuff like that when he goes to kindergarten!(Not dress like a doll though.) She must have a good teacher.
I wish our school would do things like that! I may have to suggest it. Miriam looks adorable!
Post a Comment