Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Look What I Did Today!

I've been wanting to get the hair bows out of my bathroom drawer and organized somehow. My sister-in-law bought a really cute board to hold hers. I loved the idea, but at the time didn't have any cash with me to buy one. Well, I decided to make a craft, bought the stuff, and I ACTUALLY made it! I'm happy with myself because I bought the stuff yesterday and I made my board today. How's that for being on top of things? I know, it's unlike me, but I can change, right?

Here's the finished product. Now I just need Doug to come home and hang it on our bathroom door (I don't trust myself with nails and hammers).

Sorry there are a lot of pictures, I'm just so excited that I made something!

13 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

Congratulations Mallena!! I didnt know you do crafts and so well!! Do you make bows as well?
If i wasnt moving i was going to have enrichment with you so i can learn how.
Good job.

Rebecca Hansen said...

that is DANG cute! good job ; ) cute bows, too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Impressive! I like that you made the ribbons extra long. A job well done!

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Good Job! That turned out really cute. I'll bet you could handle that hammer & nail.

The Buthman Family said...

What a great job... now I need to do one for my foster child's bows that I keep on making.. my husband thinks I am crazy... but it is sooo fun!

Rachel Holloway said...

Put your hands in thei air and give me a woot, woot! YOU GO GIRL!

LOVE IT! SOOO SUPER CUTE! I would have taken lots of pictures too. It's adorable!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Way to go Mallena! What a great idea! You did a great job! I'm proud of ya!

emily a. said...

Very cute. I got a good laugh about your eye patch comment. That was really funny. Ryan is happy sharing the measurements and how to make the chair. He has 2 more finals this week and said on Sunday he'll write it up for you.

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my gosh!! That is brilliant! And you did a great job making yours. It looks professional. It makes me want a little girl so I can have so many adorable hair bows. :)

Becky said...

Your project turned out Great!!! I need to make somthing similar for all the bows smashed in the hair drawer. Nice Job!

dan and linds said...

Mallena, this is so cute!!! What a great idea. I'll show this to Dan and tell him I NEED to come visit you so I can learn to do cute things like this!

Sierra Parke said...

Oh don't pretend you aren't creative...you are one of the most creative people I know! Your project turned out great. I love it.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

That is super cute! I actually just use Annalise's pacifier clips because she never used a pacifier, but that is a much better way to do it!