January 5th was Miriam's first day of Kindergarten.
May 27th Miriam graduated from Kindergarten.


Last Day of School
Mrs. Dick, Miriam, Mrs. Nichols, Shaylynn
Last Day of School
Doug had already left for Montana so it was a little sad not having him there, but his mom made an extra effort to be there as our support. It was a fun program. The kids sang some of their favorite songs they learned through the school year. After the program we watched a DVD that the teacher created from pictures taken throughout the year. It was so fun to see pictures of what the kids had done through the year.
Since Shaylynn and I were bored we went to school on the last day of school to visit Miriam's classroom. We helped the kids make their phone books to share with each other. It was fun to visit with her teachers one last time. Mrs. Nichols and I are friends from long ago, and Mrs. Dick was in our ward before we moved to Philadelphia. It was a fantastic year for Miriam! I'm so grateful she was placed in a classroom where the teachers cared so much about her. As most of you know, Miriam can be VERY emotional. Her teachers loved her anyway and were very gentle with her. I'll never be able to thank them enough.
Since Shaylynn and I were bored we went to school on the last day of school to visit Miriam's classroom. We helped the kids make their phone books to share with each other. It was fun to visit with her teachers one last time. Mrs. Nichols and I are friends from long ago, and Mrs. Dick was in our ward before we moved to Philadelphia. It was a fantastic year for Miriam! I'm so grateful she was placed in a classroom where the teachers cared so much about her. As most of you know, Miriam can be VERY emotional. Her teachers loved her anyway and were very gentle with her. I'll never be able to thank them enough.

6 comments:
What a blessing to have such caring teachers. Congratulations Miriam on graduating from Kindergarten! She's such a big girl now, I love her curls, you always do your girls hair so cutely!
I can't believe you still have all of that snow. Miriam looks so cute and Mallena- you look so great. I'm loving your hair.
I loved going to Miriam's graduation! She was so cute & I loved the songs they sang. Wish I could get a copy of that cd. I will have to get copies of the pics I took to you. Remind me, 'kay?
Hooray for Miriam! That's a big accomplishment! I remember the Kennedy School too. :)
We are sending you and your family our very best wishes in the coming year while Doug is away doing rotations!
Congrats to Miriam... wow she is growing up so fast! Sorry about your husband being gone for so long.. that has to be hard. Ill pray for you and your family!
Good old Kennedy School.... good memories. I can't believe you're daughter is headed to 1st grade next year. Wow! I have one more year until our oldest goes to Kindergarten. Hope all is well, and you're enjoying the summer in Idaho.
Post a Comment