Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Day, Another Great Outfit

Today was our first grouchy morning. Not because I made her wake up, but because I made her turn off the movie she was watching. Miriam woke up while I was in the shower and decided instead of getting a few extra minutes of sleep, she wanted to watch a movie while I got ready. We won't be doing that again! It was a fight to get her to stop watching and get ready. I'm surprised she smiled in this picture. I think it was because I let her stand wherever she wanted and she wanted to stand by our new fall decorations.

In case you were wondering, she wore the same shoes she did yesterday--the shiny blue ones.


2 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

all her outfits and hairdos are adorable, i love seeing all the pics since i hardly ever get to see you guys.

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Love the grin.