You have a crimper? I'm loving her outfits. Are you going to do this all year? I wish my tushy looked as cute in my own jeans.
Hey Mallena or Doug if you look at the comments- I've been trying to get ahold of the optometry school to make an appointment but I can't get through to the actual clinic. Do you know the phone number?
7 comments:
No, they are SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
I love the crimped hair and the green stocking and jacket.
Dad
I love this outfit! When does Shay start preschool?
You have a crimper? I'm loving her outfits. Are you going to do this all year? I wish my tushy looked as cute in my own jeans.
Hey Mallena or Doug if you look at the comments- I've been trying to get ahold of the optometry school to make an appointment but I can't get through to the actual clinic. Do you know the phone number?
Thanks!
SO SO CUTE!!!!
VERY cute jeans, and bum :)
Oh my Mallena, Miriam is getting so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment