This Doug. I just wanted to wish my wonderful wife a Happy Birthday today. She is the most wonderful and sweetest person in the world. She is just as, if not, more beautiful as the day that I married her. I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love me.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great husband! So i forgot that you went private so it doesn't tell me when you update! Its been a long time since I've been on your blog! We sure miss you guys!
I agree, Doug is 100% right, you are the best! Happy Birthday!
Aww--so sweet! Happy Birthday, Mallena!
That's sweet Doug. Happy birthday Mallena! I loved your email = thanks for sending it. I went away for a week and just got back, the reason for not responding. I will soon.
Miss you!
That was so sweet of Doug to post a birthday message. Happy Be-lated Birthday Mallena!
Post a Comment