Friday, September 4, 2009

Miriam's Hair Creation

This morning Miriam chose how we would do her hair. I thought it was pretty creative. I don't know if she saw someone else with their hair done the same way, but she was really excited about it.

5 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

ooooh very cute, i like it!!

Lindsay said...

And luckily she has an awesome mom who can create ANY hairdo anyone could come up with :)

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my gosh! That is TOO ADORABLE!! It makes me want to do my hair like that! :) What a great idea. And what a great Mommy you are to do it for her. :)

Elaine said...

You've got really good at doing hair! Again where does all this time to do it come from?!

Becky said...

OH how I would love to have a girl to do her hair as CUTE as you do Miriam's!!