Saturday, May 22, 2010

UPDATE SINCE MARCH 2010




In case people are still checking our blog.......
We are finally back together again. Things couldn't be better with the exception of being home with the Miriam and Shay. Here are some, meaning LOTS of pictures of the things we've done (Gettysburg, Ocean City, etc.)

Mallena and Lindsay


Gettysburg

We didn't eat here, but thought it was a funny name for a business


Mallena and Abe in the rain


Mallena imitating Miriam when she had her picture here

Mallena trying to climb the tower, after 3 flights of stairs. There were 8.

Good try honey. Maybe next time.

The Devil's Den

Rita's at Ocean City.

11 comments:

Rebecca Hansen said...

so happy to see some new pictures!! you guys look like you're having a great time, i wish i was there!! (me, who's never been outside the surrounding states of idaho...and not even to all the surrounding states!) by the way, you look like 'little miss perfect figure' in all your pics, i'm so jealous!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOOO happy you guys are together again! You have been absolutely INSPIRATIONAL in sticking through the last long while of him being gone. You both are so awesome and I can't wait to see you guys in Idaho! :)

emily a. said...

Hope graduation went well today. And yes! A new post. Apparently Philly brings out the blogger in you. LOVED seeing you guys. Next we'll see you in Yakima. Make sure to keep us updated on the OR and WA interviews.

Amanda said...

Mallena, I was so happy to see you've updated. Looks like all is going well with you guys. Keep the posts comming:)

Shilowe said...

Wow, Gettysburg looks pretty cool...we haven't been there yet, but I'm going to put in on our list, now. It was so great seeing you again, Mallena! I'm so happy for you guys---finally back together again! Best wishes on a bright future!

Brandi said...

Yeah for being back together with your man! So happy for you!

Sierra Parke said...

It was fun seeing you again Mallena, only problem is it wasn't long enough!!! I am so glad you guys are all together as a family again. I bet the girls were so excited to see their Daddy again. Oh, and I am glad your blog is public again...yay!

Sierra Parke said...

I used the word "again" waaayyy too much. oops!

The Molen's said...

I am really missing you! YOu are amazing! I am so glad you had a great trip...congrats to Doug and.....I meant to call you back....just know, I think about you all the time and miss you!

dan and linds said...

First of all, it was SO, SO good to see you! I feel so lucky that I got to spend time with you, and hope Doug forgives me for keeping you so late! Second, I am so happy that you guys are back together, it looks like you had an amazing time. Can we say second honeymoon? ;) Third, I can't wait to hear how things go in Oregon and Washington. That would be just too crazy if you guys ended up in Yakima with the Andersens. Fourth, I miss you, but I'm so grateful for your friendship. You are the best!

dan and linds said...

Fifth, you look amazing! (In person, and in all those pictures :)