Sorry for the slow blogging. I just copied my mother's blog to ours since not everyone checks her blog. These are some photos of our new place for a while and the girls on the ponies at the 4th of July in Idaho.
You and Emily get to live by each other in Yakima? WOW... that worked out great for you both! Im totally coming out for a visit. I love you home... very cute.
Super cute house Mallena!!! I bet you are so happy to have your own place, huh?! Oh, and Miriam looks sooo big now! Glad you guys are doing so well. Continue updating the blog :)
6 comments:
that isn't seriously your place in yakima. it's so nice. i can't wait to see you all. and when did miriam grow 5 ft?
You and Emily get to live by each other in Yakima? WOW... that worked out great for you both! Im totally coming out for a visit. I love you home... very cute.
Super cute house Mallena!!! I bet you are so happy to have your own place, huh?! Oh, and Miriam looks sooo big now! Glad you guys are doing so well. Continue updating the blog :)
Where is Yakima??we are in Spokane and as you can tell,i havent travelled much.
Nice place!
Washington??? Utah would have been awesome!! :) Your girls look adorable as ever! Love the house. I hope all is well!
That is so fun that you and the Andersons get to live by each other. And I LOVE your house! I'm so happy for you guys and wish you the best!!
Post a Comment