Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why Doug Takes The Pictures In Our Family

I should be posting about our FABULOUS trip to Washington, D.C. two weeks ago, but I don't have the energy so I'm just going to post a few pictures that Doug took on our trip. I feel bad that he is always taking the pictures, but he does a much better job than I do. I'll try to get more posted later. Maybe this will leave you anticipating more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are always so clean and pretty! I guess Jaz could be cute too if she let me wash her face and do her hair. Looks like you guys had fun! Can't wait to see you soon!

Rebecca Hansen said...

how adorable! i love the top two pictures, soo cute! and yes, very clean and pretty ; )

Elaine said...

I like Miriam's hair in braids and the white flower adds the finishing touch. All the pictures look great.

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Cute, cute, cute! You have definitely left me wanting to see more pictures. I guess Doug inherited his camera clicking gene from me.

emily a. said...

Doug does take good pictures- you should blow that 1st one up of Miriam, she's such a doll!

dan and linds said...

Your girls are so cute! I wish I had Doug's talent, those pictures are wonderful!

DevinKaty said...

howdy! Ican't believe how big the girls are. We can't wait to see you guys! If you need a place to stay for a while our house is open to you.